Gifts of Art
Great works of art have the power to inspire passion, provoke thought, and spark the imagination of all who encounter them. The BMA's collection has grown from gifts by generous members of the community. As we move toward the BMA's 100th birthday in 2014, we are asking donors to continue this tradition by committing important works of art to the Museum.
- Promised gifts of paintings by Pierre Bonnard, Winslow Homer, Ellsworth Kelly, Robert Motherwell, and Henry Ossawa Tanner
- A significant group of prints by Henri Matisse
- Illustrated books by contemporary artists
- African art. Learn about our growing African collection.
- English Regency furniture
- Maryland furniture and silver
Your gift of art to the BMA will enhance the cultural life of this community in the century ahead.
We invite you to join us as we shine a light on the BMA.
Contact us for more information.
Christopher Dresser. Jardiniere. c. 1870. The Baltimore Museum of Art: Purchase with bequest funds from Sadie B. Feldman, BMA 2006.101