FAPA supports the BMA’s pioneering and dynamic collections of art from Africa, the Pacific, and the Americas and promotes interest in the art of these cultures within the diverse communities of Baltimore. Members enjoy curator-led tours of exhibitions, special museum events, small group consultations, and visits to private collections. For more information, please call 443-573-1745.
- Opportunities to interact with curators from the Department of the Arts of Africa, the Americas, Asia, and the Pacific Islands
- Exclusive access to private collections of art from Africa, the Pacific and the Americas
- Lectures from local and visiting experts
- Private tours of museums and collections throughout the region
- Special viewings of works in the collection not currently on display
- Behind-the-scenes events at the BMA, including workshops with conservators, registrars, and curators
Board Meeting Saturday, May 3, noon–1 p.m. All are welcome to join us for this meeting to share your ideas for the future of FAPA.
Collectors’ Day Saturday, May 3, 1:30–3 p.m. FAPA members will present works of art from their private collections. RSVP required. For more information, call 443-573-1745.