“PDPS combines education and camaraderie. We’re artists, collectors, docents, teachers, and students, but we’re all united in our common interest—works on paper.”
–Rena Hoisington, Curator and Department Head, Department of Prints, Drawings & Photographs
Print, Drawing & Photograph Society
PDPS fosters interest in the appreciation, collecting, and study of prints, drawings, and photographs, both historic and contemporary. Membership in Join PDPS to gain access to many exciting opportunities and events! For more information, please call 443-573-1789.
- The biennial Baltimore Contemporary Print Fair
- A winter seminar series taught by BMA curators
- Artist talks such as Jim Dine, Vija Celmins, and Robert Mangold
- Exclusive curator-led tours of BMA exhibitions
- Visits to private collections and artists' studios
- Cultural outings to other museums, galleries, and art centers
- A subscription to the bi-annual PDPS Newsletter
View the Spring 2014 and Fall 2014 issues
- Meeting other art enthusiasts
- Developing connections with BMA curators and art experts
- Gaining insights to start or refine your own collection
- Supporting the BMA
Seminar Series–Session 2
Saturday, February 14, 10:30 a.m. & 1 p.m.
Trudi Ludwig Johnson will explore the prolific and powerful oeuvre of artist Käthe Kollwitz.
Baltimore Contemporary Print Fair
Saturday, March 28 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, March 29 Noon to 6 p.m.
Don't miss this showcase of limited editions, drawings, multi-part portfolios, single prints, and photographs by established and emerging artists! More details and tickets.
Saturday, April 18
Dr. Deborah Cullen will give a lecture on the life and work of master printmaker and teacher Robert Blackburn.
For more information, call 443-573-1789.